adorable yotsuba
Because I didn’t update my page, I write this article
instead...
cause I literally don’t know what to write...
this post is about my review in particular comic, YOTSUBAto!
so... yeah
this manga is about a girl named Yotsuba, she is a manga character
from the popular Japanese comic written by Kiyohiko Azuma. This cute and adorable
5 years old kid, is the main character. kind of like an innocent kid, and adorned I think.
Sometimes rebellious to her father ... She was adopted to Mr koiwai a single
parent father who moves to a new neighborhood. This little girl exceedingly
loves to explore her new surroundings and would always find things to curious at.
Looks so energetic, but never exhausted, wish we could live like that...
she would try many different things that
interest her. and in fact, most everything she found enticed her. like an air conditioner, globar warming, roller skates, and even swings!
Yotsuba itself means four leaves-clover in Japanese which that symbolize luckiness and that also became her
symbolic-mark kind of. The cute
thing was she unlikely to behave like a normal child at her age.. she's just so
different.
If you enjoy reading a slice of life easy-going manga,YOTSUBAto! Would be
the perfect manga to read.. this comic also showing the relationship between Yotsuba
and her dad, which also brings child-parent relationship. Watching her
discovering thing with her cute attitude is oddly satisfying
Here is some pic I found
He’s jumbo the man with
buttondown yellow shirt, and Mr Koiwai in white and blue shorts,
they're cute right :D
Watch Yotsuba explore the neighborhood with her friendly
neighbor (read the manga I mean..) down below
enjoy everything!





Comments
Post a Comment